April 13, Singapore — The Blockchain in Singapore conference and awards is the leading crypto and blockchain conference in the APAC since 2018. After a long hiatus, the world’s communities are now coming back together, and there is nothing quite like interacting with a live speaker at a physical conference. Falcon Business Research’s in-person Blockchain Conference will take place in Singapore on July 4 and 5, 2022.
The focus of the conference will be on blockchain, crypto, NFTs, DeFi, the Metaverse, Web3 ecosystems and their wide-reaching effect on commerce, culture and communities. The conference features keynotes, panel discussions, case studies, tech-talks, crypto ﬁreside chats, start-up speed pitches, competitions and awards.
- Tim Draper, founder of Draper Associates
- Jimmy Nguyen, founding president of BSV Blockchain
- Tobias Bauer, principal at Blockchain Founders Fund
- Anndy Lian, chairman Asia at BigOne Exchange
- Oriol Caudevilla, co-leader of the financial inclusion and CBDC working groups at Global Impact Fintech Forum
- Kevin Pang, board secretary at Blockchain Association of Singapore
- Wai Yee Choo, director of the network trade platform office at Singapore Customs
- Feroze Medora, director of trading and interim managing director of Gemini APAC
- More than 30 Speakers and panelists
- Four keynotes
- Five panel discussions
- More than 1,500 online attendees over two days
- Over 500 in-person attendees
- Government and regulatory bodies
- C-Levels and directors
- Investors and business leaders
- Tech developers
- Tech and futuristic inﬂuencers
- DeFi, Metaverse and NFT projects
- Blockchain and crypto pioneers
- Tech-based legal firms
- Tech companies
- Renowned media agencies
- Investors: 25%
- Tech professionals: 20%
- Corporates: 20%
- Crypto projects: 10%
- Media: 20%
- Others: 5%
Benefits of attending
- The conference program is designed to oﬀer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industry’s key leaders.
- Building a world-class network around blockchain, decentralized finance, NFTs, the Metaverse, Web3, DLT and protocols with industry leaders.
- Learning the basics and fundamentals of the decentralized economy, its development and future vision.
- Being involved and engaged in emerging and futuristic technology.
- Discovering products and new technology from top tech companies and projects.
- Learning why retail and other institutions are massively investing in blockchain and the crypto space.
- Meeting with the most innovative enterprises, start-ups and key investors.
Benefits of partnering up
- A unique opportunity to meet C-level attendees and investors.
- Brand recognition.
- Growing credentials as a thought leader.
- Showcasing a platform to its relevant target audience.
- Broadening a project’s exposure in the marketplace and creating a positive impression of it on a global scale.
- A pitching opportunity for start-ups that unites some of the most agile entrepreneurs and high-impact investors.
- Identifying prospective supporters and clients for a project or service.
- Building partnerships and alliances, and understanding innovative, cutting-edge technologies that will deﬁne and drive the future of the industry.
- Providing a project with an unrivalled and market-leading opportunity to position its brand, services and tools within the technical and developer community.
- The Blockchain in Singapore Conference oﬀers an incomparable platform to connect with industry experts, get business done and position companies for future success.
Easy ways to participate
- Registering as a delegate to beneﬁt from direct expert insights.
- Showcasing a brand and the industry thought-leadership of its team in front of the very people that matter to its business by becoming a sponsor.
- Securing a display booth at the event to showcase the project’s latest tech and services in an exclusive space as an exhibitor.
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author- “NFT: From Zero to Hero” and “Blockchain Revolution 2030”.
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.