Some ASEAN countries may be on the road to economic recovery, but many economists warned that it won’t be smooth. This panel addresses how technology like AI, deep tech and blockchain to act as a tech enabler for the businesses and governments.
In this panel, the panellists cover the following topics:
– How technology like AI, deep tech and blockchain will affect lives?
– How AI can help in good data and 5G
– How to tackle teething problems such as security for AI?
– How can blockchain technology improve on security aspects of things?
– Do you really trust AI?
– What should investors and people who want to get into the technology industry look at? What is the future?
– Anndy Lian, Advisory Board Member of Hyundai DAC
– Dr Andrew Wu, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Meshbio Pte Ltd
– Sheeram Iyer, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Prisma Global
– Stephen Ho, Group Chief Operating Officer, Skylab Group
This is the 6th edition of CABA ASEAN Summit with the theme “ASEAN – Harnessing Dynamic Capabilities.”. They have invited top business experts to share their experiences, insights, and new strategic approaches to technology, innovation, investments, trade, and supply chain management at the 6th RHT ASEAN Summit 2020.
For more information on the event, refer to the organiser’s website.
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author “Blockchain Revolution 2030”.
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.