In today’s dynamic economic landscape, the influence of super brands has reached unprecedented heights. These iconic brands have amassed massive fan bases, and the symbiotic relationship between them has created a thriving ecosystem. In this blog post, we will delve into the multifaceted world of Fan Base NFTs, exploring their potential to strengthen community bonds, create economic opportunities, address sustainability concerns, and shape the future of brand-fan relationships.
– The Power of Super Brands: The vast influence of super brands and the potential of fan bases in the economic landscape.
– Community Engagement: Strategies around Fan Base NFTs aimed at strengthening community bonds, fostering loyalty, and fostering meaningful interactions.
– Economic Opportunities: A look at how NFTs can be revenue gateways, from token sales to unique digital events.
– Sustainable NFTs: Addressing the environmental implications of NFTs and sustainable practices for super brands and their admirers.
– Future Outlook: A discourse on the evolving nature of Fan Base NFTs and their transformative impact on the brand-fan relationship.
Moderator: Ben Radclyffe, Managing Director at Amber Group
Panelist 1: Anndy Lian, Intergovernmental Blockchain Advisor and Author of “NFT: From Zero to Hero”
Panelist 2: Dan Mitchell, Web3 Lead at Oracle Red Bull Racing
Panelist 3: Tom Downing, Council Member at BIMA (British Interactive Media Association)
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author- “NFT: From Zero to Hero” and “Blockchain Revolution 2030”.
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.