ICYMI, we recently announced the launch of GrabPic — a NFT program on Bybit where you can get your hands on high-quality NFTs at attractive prices. Trading NFTs has never been more fun!
Coming soon on Aug. 15, 2022, 10AM UTC, we are stoked to launch our first batch of NFT projects! Score NFTs from crypto artists, GameFi and Metaverse projects. As an NFT holder, you can get lucky with numerous airdrops!
That’s not all — keep your eyes peeled for our upcoming GrabPic Merge Card rewards. By merging, burning and staking multiple NFTs, users can upgrade the value and uniqueness of their NFTs. The first batch of GrabPic NFTs will be available for open merge activities, with the full merge function launching at the end of August, 2022. Stay tuned for more updates!
But first, here’s a sneak peek on our very first batch of GrabPic NFTs:
Zero to Hero — the very first NFT book on Bybit
Launch date: Aug. 15, 2022, 10AM UTC
Price: 2.99 USDT
About Zero to Hero:
Zero to Hero was created by crypto key opinion learder, Anndy Lian. Users with NFTs can view the complete NFT book collection here.
Rewards for holders:
- There are 10,000 Zero to Hero NFTs in total, with 8,000 available for primary market release. There are a total of 300 Legendary NFTs in the series, where 20 Legendary NFTs will be sold in the primary market, and the rest will be obtained through merge rules.
- Holders of Zero to Hero NFTs can get airdrop rewards from the other two (2) projects —1,500 WTF PFPs and 1,500 SIMP NFTs.
- Zero to Hero NFTs can be upgraded to higher-value, mystery NFTs by merging with the Zero to Hero music NFT.
- Zero to Hero NFT holders will have a chance to obtain a GrabPic Merge Card. Updates will be announced on Aug. 22, 2022.
Launch date: Aug. 17, 2022, 10AM UTC
Price: 0.01 USDT
SIMP collection was created by a scientist on Valhalla planet in the WAG-mi2 galaxy. The planet’s civilization is about to be eliminated due to the collapsing gravity of another galaxy. To preserve the planets legacy, the scientist broadcast images of their culture and civilization. Read more here.
Rewards for holders:
-There are 10,000 SIMP NFTs in total, with 5,000 available for primary market release.
-There are a total of 300 Legendary NFTs in the series, where 20 Legendary NFTs in the first batch will be sold in the primary market, and the rest will be obtained through merge rules.
-Holders of SIMP NFTs will receive airdrop rewards from the WTF project. A snapshot will be taken on Aug. 19, 2022, 9AM UTC. Holders with five (5) or more SIMP NFTs will receive a WTF NFT airdrop.
– SIMP NFT holders will have a chance to obtain a GrabPic Merge Card. Updates will be announced on Aug. 22, 2022.
Launch date: Aug. 19, 2022, 10AM UTC
Mamo.wtf is a profile picture (PFP) NFT project with 10,000 pieces. The NFT collection is inspired by artificial intelligence, outer space and civilization. Read more here
Rewards for holders:
- There are 10,000 WTF NFTs in total, with 5,000 available for primary market release.
- There are a total of 300 Legendary NFTs in the series, where 20 Legendary NFTs will be sold in the primary market, and the rest will be obtained through merge rules.
- Holders of WTF NFTs will receive surprise airdrop rewards from upcoming projects.
- WTF NFT holders will have a chance to obtain a GrabPic Merge Card. Updates will be announced on Aug. 22, 2022.
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author- “NFT: From Zero to Hero” and “Blockchain Revolution 2030”.
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.