During the segment Anndy and Nic talked about:
– What is the new value of “Trust”
– How blockchain is adopted during the COVID times?
– Ethereum is the big brother. How ETH leads the industry?
– How is the investment climate is like for crypto, tech and traditional markets?
– Who can take over Bitcoin’s position as the number one crypto?
– Competition increases innovation, improvements and keeps the young industry going. How is the competition like?
– Who can be an Ethereum killer?
– First mover advantage for Bitcoin & Ethereum. Can other projects catch up?
– How is blockchain helping climate change and energy market? Bullish or Bearish?
For more information about:
Anndy Lian: www.anndy.com
Bitcoin Live: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3l…
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.