During the segment Anndy and Nic talked about:
– What is the new value of “Trust”
– How blockchain is adopted during the COVID times?
– Ethereum is the big brother. How ETH leads the industry?
– How is the investment climate is like for crypto, tech and traditional markets?
– Who can take over Bitcoin’s position as the number one crypto?
– Competition increases innovation, improvements and keeps the young industry going. How is the competition like?
– Who can be an Ethereum killer?
– First mover advantage for Bitcoin & Ethereum. Can other projects catch up?
– How is blockchain helping climate change and energy market? Bullish or Bearish?
For more information about:
Anndy Lian: www.anndy.com
Bitcoin Live: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3l…
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author “Blockchain Revolution 2030”. Currently, he is appointed as Chairman, Asia for BigONE Exchange and Chief Digital Advisor, Mongolia Productivity Organisation. Anndy is part of the Gyeongsangbuk-do Blockchain Special Committee, Government of Republic Korea, together with industry experts such as Brock Pierce. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region and was previously the Advisory Board Member of Hyundai DAC Technology.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.
You can read more about Anndy’s work at www.anndy.com