Join me and the rest of the speakers at https://lnkd.in/eUSjwhc tomorrow (May 27th) at 1 pm UK time (GMT+1). Panel discussion: “Investments and Pivots during Pandemic: BioTech and MedTech”
– Are there recent cases of investments?
– What does the new investment process look like? – What are the pivot success cases?
– Alex Cater Principal at Cater Investment Group
– Dieter Kondek General Partner at Global Blockchain Ventures
– Massimiliano Sulpizi Founder and Managing Partner at HSMI-Corporate Advisory
– Joanne M. Hackett General Partner, Healthcare at IZY Capital
– Ashish Mittal Founder and Chief Mentor at TurningIdeas Ventures
– Sharon Lou Managing Partner at Vault 18 Ventures
– Neha Tanna M.D Principal at Joyance Partners
– Telly Valerie Onu Valerie (Telojo) Onu Founding Governance Partner & Co-Founder at Beyond Capital Markets, Managing Director at Prohaus Labs
– Sierra Choi Director of Marketing at White Lake – Strategic Advisory Group
– Anndy Lian Inter-governmental Blockchain Advisor & Chairman (Asia) of DECENT Foundation
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author “Blockchain Revolution 2030”.
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.