In Wealth Secrets second episode, we delve into the world of cryptocurrency. Our guest Anndy Lian is an experienced professional in the space. He is an Advisory Board Member of Hyundai DAC Tech (the blockchain arm of Hyundai Motor Group). On this Pocast, we discuss on- “IS CRYPTO A FAD OR FOR THE FUTURE”, where we provide some clarity on cryptocurrency in general and hopefully answer pressing questions on your mind. His impressive resume speaks for itself.
- Advisory Board Member of Hyundai DAC Technology (Blockchain arm of Hyundai Motor Group)
- Blockchain Advisor of Asian Productivity Organisation(APO).
- Member of Gyeongsanguk-do Blockchain Special Committee Government of the Republic of Korea.
- Book Author of “Blockchain Revolution 2030”
- Chairman of Chairman of Korea eSports Industry Association (Singapore Chapter)
- Former Chairman (Asia), DECENT Foundation
- Former CEO of LINFINITY “World’s First Distributed Supply Chain Platform”
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author “Blockchain Revolution 2030”.
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.