In Wealth Secrets second episode, we delve into the world of cryptocurrency. Our guest Anndy Lian is an experienced professional in the space. He is an Advisory Board Member of Hyundai DAC Tech (the blockchain arm of Hyundai Motor Group). On this Pocast, we discuss on- “IS CRYPTO A FAD OR FOR THE FUTURE”, where we provide some clarity on cryptocurrency in general and hopefully answer pressing questions on your mind. His impressive resume speaks for itself.
- Advisory Board Member of Hyundai DAC Technology (Blockchain arm of Hyundai Motor Group)
- Blockchain Advisor of Asian Productivity Organisation(APO).
- Member of Gyeongsanguk-do Blockchain Special Committee Government of the Republic of Korea.
- Book Author of “Blockchain Revolution 2030”
- Chairman of Chairman of Korea eSports Industry Association (Singapore Chapter)
- Former Chairman (Asia), DECENT Foundation
- Former CEO of LINFINITY “World’s First Distributed Supply Chain Platform”
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author “Blockchain Revolution 2030”. Currently, he is appointed as Chairman, Asia for BigONE Exchange and Chief Digital Advisor, Mongolia Productivity Organisation. Anndy is part of the Gyeongsangbuk-do Blockchain Special Committee, Government of Republic Korea, together with industry experts such as Brock Pierce. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region and was previously the Advisory Board Member of Hyundai DAC Technology.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.
You can read more about Anndy’s work at www.anndy.com