Falcon Business Research Announces Blockchain Conference & Awards 2022 On 4-5 July 2022 In Singapore
The Blockchain in Singapore conference and awards is the leading crypto and blockchain conference in the APAC since 2018, there is nothing like interacting with a live speaker at a physical conference. The world is now coming back together after a long hiatus. Join FBR’s in-person Blockchain Conference in Singapore on 4-5 July 2022.
The focus of the conference will be on Blockchain, Crypto, NFT, DeFi, Metaverse, Web 3.0 ecosystems, and their wide-reaching effect on commerce, culture, and communities. The Conference features keynotes, panel discussions, case studies, tech-talks, crypto ﬁreside chats, start-up speed pitches, competitions, and awards.
Some of the Confirmed Speakers Include
- Tim Draper, Founder of Draper Associates
- Jimmy Nguyen, Founding President of BSV Blockchain
- Tobias Bauer, Principal at Blockchain Founders Fund
- Anndy Lian, Chairman Asia at BigOne Exchange
- Dr. Oriol Caudevilla, Co-Leader of the financial inclusion and CBDC Working Groups at Global Impact Fintech Forum
- Kevin Pang, Board Secretary at Blockchain Association of Singapore
- Wai Yee Choo, Director Network Trade Platform (NTP) Office at Singapore Customs
- Feroze Medora – Director of Trading and Interim Managing Director of Gemini APAC
Event Snap Shots
- 30+ Speakers & Panelists
- 4 Keynotes
- 5 Panel Discussions
- 2 Days 1500+Online Attendees
- 500+ In-Person Attendees
- Government & Regulatory Bodies
- C-Level & Directors
- Investors & Business Leaders
- Tech Developers
- Tech and Futuristic Inﬂuencers
- DeFi, Metaverse & NFT Projects
- Blockchain & Crypto Pioneers
- Tech Legal Firms
- Technology Companies
- Renowned Media Agencies
- Investors 25%
- Tech Professionals 20%
- Corporates 20%
- Crypto Projects 10%
- Media 20%
- Others 5%
- The conference program is designed to oﬀer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industry’s key leaders.
- Build a ‘world class’ network around Blockchain, Decentralized Finance, NFTs, Metaverse, Web3, DLT and Protocols with ndustry leaders.
- Learn the basics and fundamentals about ‘Decentralized Economy’, its development and future vision.
- Be involved and engaged the emerging/ futuristic technology. Discover products and new technology from top tech companies, and projects.
- Learn why both retail and institutions are massively investing in Blockchain & Crypto Space.
- Meet the most innovative enterprise, start-ups and key investors at Blockchain Conference & Awards in Singapore
Benefits of Partnering With Us
- Unique opportunity to meet C-level attendees & Investors.
- Brand recognition
- Grow your credentials as a thought leader.
- Showcase your platform to the relevant target audience.
- Broaden your exposure in the marketplace and create a positive impression on your business on a global scale.
- A pitching opportunity for start-ups that will unite some of the agilest entrepreneurs and high-impact investors.
- Identify those who might be prospects for your products or services.
- Build partnerships and alliances and understand cutting edge innovative technologies, which will deﬁne and drive the future of the industry.
- Gives your platform and market leading the unrivalled opportunity to position your brand, services, and tools within the technical and developer community.
- The Blockchain in Singapore Conference oﬀers an incomparable platform to connect with industry experts, get your business done and position your company for future success.
Easy Way s to Participate
- Register as a Delegate to beneﬁt from direct insights of experts.
- Showcase your brand and industry thought leadership in front of the very people that matter to your business by becoming a Sponsor.
- Showcase your latest technologies and services in your own exclusive space as an Exhibitor by securing a display booth/table at the event.
Anndy Lian is an early blockchain adopter and experienced serial entrepreneur who is known for his work in the government sector. He is a best selling book author “Blockchain Revolution 2030”.
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.