Anndy Lian, Intergovernmental Blockchain Advisor and Chairman (Asia) for DECENT Foundation will be speaking today on “Investments in the New Reality”
– Pandemic outcomes: how long, how deep, what will burst and what will grow?
– Are there investors seeking countercyclical startups?
• The Honorable Gary Sum, Chairman, Swiss Capital Group (USD 300 Billion asset ownership)
• Adrian Niculescu, Regional Director UK & Romania, Faster Capital,
• Anndy Lian, Inter-Governmental Blockchain Advisor, Author, Investor, Board Member
• Maher Chebbo, GE Power
• Sergei Filippov, Strategy and Investor relations, ASEAN Staramba SE
• Massimiliano Sulpizi, Founder and Managing Partner, HSMI-Corporate Advisory
• Christos Hatjoullis, Award winning crypto writer, Creative Director, Shroomstudio
12:25 pm UK time • Online Pitch Competition
12.25 pm • Sergey Zasorin, Founder, CryptoSoul
12.30 pm • Jeffery LiuFounder and CEO, XanPool
12.35 pm • Adam MuchaPresident, the Polish Institute of Medical Expertise
12.40 pm • Ricky SabatiniManaging Director, Limitless – VIP
12:45 pm UK time • Feedback session from the investors & Winner Awards
Currently, he is appointed as the Chief Digital Advisor at Mongolia Productivity Organization, championing national digitization. Prior to his current appointments, he was the Chairman of BigONE Exchange, a global top 30 ranked crypto spot exchange and was also the Advisory Board Member for Hyundai DAC, the blockchain arm of South Korea’s largest car manufacturer Hyundai Motor Group. Lian played a pivotal role as the Blockchain Advisor for Asian Productivity Organisation (APO), an intergovernmental organization committed to improving productivity in the Asia-Pacific region.
An avid supporter of incubating start-ups, Anndy has also been a private investor for the past eight years. With a growth investment mindset, Anndy strategically demonstrates this in the companies he chooses to be involved with. He believes that what he is doing through blockchain technology currently will revolutionise and redefine traditional businesses. He also believes that the blockchain industry has to be “redecentralised”.